Sunday, September 16, 2007

what we've been doing lately...





Harper:
I found something new to suck on...my toes!!!
I'm waking mommy up more at night cuz I'm growing, but I didn't like that cereal I'm supposed to eat!
Brady:
I have been riding my bike alot and am pretty good at it!
I am getting ready to start AWANAS and am sooooo excited!
I got to go see my first parade w/ my aunt Joni and my grandma.
I'm trying to obey my mommy and daddy.
I like to go on the four-wheeler.
Lance:
started a new job recently at OSF and seems to be enjoying it. No more call! Yipee! Went golfing recently, working on our yard, helping around the house. (what a good man we say!) :)
Heidi:
Loving life. I am loving this nice cooler weather! Been more busy than usual it seems lately! Been to Chicago shopping recently w/ a friend, trying to go thru kids clothes they've grown out of, trying to spend more time at home w/ the kids during the day, doing "kitchen haircuts", and trying to take more time for myself....which doesn't happen too often! The list could go on and on. I just wish we could freeze time. I look at Brady and Harper sometimes and just can't believe how time flys....they change sooo fast! The biggest thing on my mind lately is to just trust God. I'm realizing how much I worry and worry and worry. (mostly about the kids!) Brady tells me...."just don't worry about it mom!" :) God speaks in many ways, right? Instead of me teaching him, so many times he has corrected me! Hmmmm...what's wrong w/ that picture?




2 comments:

shannon said...

Looks like Four-Wheeling was fun! Love the Updates...keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute (are these all ones you have taken yourslef???) and tell me how you are getting words on them. I think I could get into this too but I think I would spend too much time on it. :)
So true, the kids do grow up so fast.
Love,
Geege