Friday, March 7, 2008

Seriously...




I now hold a new pair of incredible shears! I recently attended a hair show in Chicago with some friends from work....and came home with some new shears. These are FO or Fan Out Shears hand crafted from Japan. Incredible sharpness and balance. Some of the worlds most "famous" hairstylists use these shears. In fact Sharon Stone's hairstyle in Basic Instinct 2 was cut with these shears I recently learned. :) So I figure instead of charging my $4o haircut, why not $800 like most of them get?!?! :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yikes! I cant even belive someone would pay $800 for a haircut! That is crazy!!!! Congrats on your new purchase...I get excited about new needles and roatary cutters and hubs just doesnt understand...it makes our jobs easier though!!!! By the way, you look great Heidi!

girlie girl said...

Good luck with that! :)

shannon said...

OMGosh

Joni said...

cool... I look forward to my next free haircut :)with your new scissors!

Summer said...

yay for you! you get excited about scissors like i do about new lenses :) love that last pic of you!