Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Learning to swim....


Brady has been taking swimming lessons @ Swim America....as of today he "graduated" from the nervous beginner class!!! He was so excited. I had told him that if he gets past these classes from now on without "freaking" out that his reward would be a trip to Toys R Us and he could pick out a new toy. With that in mind today, he decided to go for it....and he passed. So next Tuesday he starts with his new teacher and his swim buddy Jared. His teacher said today that he is a "natural"....once he learns that he can trust you. :) His daddy says he gets that from him. :) I kept saying afterwards, "I'm sooo proud of you!" His reply everytime I said that was "thank you!"

2 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

Heidi-I'm not sure if you remember me back from the college days...Alivia/Liv (Metzger) Gutwein. You have hardly changed! I found your blog recently and your kids are just adorable!! You will have to check ours out. Take care!

Joni said...

when does he have swim lessons on Tuesdays? If it's in the afternoon, I want to come see him :) I'm so glad he is learning to swim!! XXOOOX