Tuesday, June 24, 2008

how sad we are...



possible arranged marriage? what cutie pies together! :) ^

This week we had our neighbors and good friends move out of town. :( Brady has been really bummed out, yet sometimes I don't think he quite gets it that we can't just go to see Danae and the kids down the street. I think he may think they are tearing down their house and building a new one right there for some reason. :) Anyways....I have known Danae for a long time, but living on the same street for the last 2 years we have gotten to know each other really well and our kids love playing together. I have found a very sweet genuine friend and am thankful for our friendship. I know we will still be good friends even though your not just right down the street! :) Love ya!

1 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

It's great to have friends like that!! Living that close always helps friendships grow.