Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful.



My friend Danae "tagged" me on things I'm thankful for. I could list a million....but I guess your to list 5 or 10. :)


1. GRACE. Thankful that God loves us more than we can even understand or imagine.


2. The Greatest Husband Ever. Seriously. He is my best friend, such a good man and an incredible father to our children. He always says that we (us 3) are "his world"....:) He devotes so much time to us and is so unselfish. I don't think I ever realized how selfish I could be until seeing how UNselfish he is. .3. My Kids. There is none sweeter or cuter. I know everyone thinks their kids are cute, right? Eh? :)

4. My Sisters. They make such great faithful friends. :)


5. Family & great friends. Your all so awesome.


6. Caffeine. Will I ever sleep through the night?

7. My hands. Thankful that I am able to make a living doing something I love.

8. Dreams. I am a true dreamer.

9. My church. Thankful to be able to hear God's Word and grow in my daily walk.

10. Everything.

I tag Callie, Kristy, Liv, Tiffany and Toni. Your turn if you haven't already. :)

0 comments: