Thursday, January 8, 2009

another year gone.

I can't believe how fast 2008 went by for us! I feel like it came and went....just like that. Crazy...isn't it? How the older you get seriously time just goes faster and faster. Anyways....this is a week late...but Happy New Year!
So I think the next few weeks I am going to TRY to post some of my favorite pictures and memories of 2008....:) (if I actually get around to it) I need to cleanup my computer and erase some of the thousand pics I have on here so before I do that I thought it would be fun to go down memory lane and post some pics that I may or may not have already posted. :) And it'll be fun for me and the BLAHNESS {is that a word?} I feel with the winter. Do they have "happy pills" for the winter? I could sure use some. :) partly kidding/partly not :) (I need sunshine and some warmness)

2 comments:

toni said...

I am with you- I need some warmness also!!!

Unknown said...

My "happy pills" for winter are snow days--meaning, I get out of school (my work) for a day! I'm looking forward to a "cold day" tomorrow so I can stay in my PJ's, watch a movie, and drink hot chocolate.
=)