Thursday, November 29, 2007

back home now....

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Ours was good and busy. Brady ate turkey for the first time in his life....we told him it was "chicken". After the fact we told him it was in fact turkey, he didn't seem to mind. :) We do about whatever we can to get this kid to eat something decent. On the way to all of our get togethers he kept saying he was going to ask if they had hotdogs to eat! One of my aunts did in fact give in and gave him hotdogs! Anyways...we are home from a quick trip to Minnesota to see my sister. Here are a few pics of my precious nephew and my neices. :) Aren't they cute?!


Brady loves being around his cousins...and Harper was more than entertained. :)

1 comments:

girlie girl said...

Hey! how do you do your photo with your blog title? - I could use a little help. It's looks nice!