Friday, November 2, 2007

Mr. I don't take naps anymore...



So Brady this month has decided that he doesn't need naps anymore....so we do "quiet time" now. I choose not to push the naps, yet I find him frequently still falling asleep in "surprise" places....the other day he fell asleep sitting up! He was talking to me non-stop about something, then the next thing he was very quiet...when I looked at him he had fallen asleep sitting in a chair talking to me! Tonight he was on the couch about supper time. So Mr. I don't take naps anymore is one that still really needs them! :)

3 comments:

Joni said...

awww... little sweetheart! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!!

girlie girl said...

Isaiah does this ALL the time. I find him on the floor, in the recliner, downstairs in the playroom....drooling away! They think they're so big :)

Jessica said...

That is so precious...what a fun time in life to enjoy!