Monday, January 28, 2008

taking time out for my lil' man...



A sweet friend of mine awhile ago gave me some great advice to "manage" a 3yr old. The last week or two, her advice came to mind on several occasions. Doing something special just one on one when your 3 yr old is having a "rough" day. And we do have plently of those days it seems. :) So we've played in the snow during quiet times, and to my friends recommendation....a long hot bubble bath. Brady was thrilled and felt so "special" to be able to take a bubble bath with mommy in her big bath. Of course now every day since that's all I hear..."can we have a special treat and take a bubblebath when Harper naps?" Anyways....the sweet advice has been great really! Thanks "L"...:)Thanks for encouraging me...we all need it from time to time. :)There's nothing more important or that can't be done later....these moments are priceless.

1 comments:

girlie girl said...

I needed to hear this! Thanks!