Monday, January 7, 2008

9 months and a determined lil' monkey...



Wow, it's January already! Can't believe it! Harper is now 9 months old....she started crawling at 7 1/2 months, and now she is pulling up....standing up....and the other day she actually took 2 steps on her own!!! We think it could of been just a "wild moment", but it wouldn't surprise us if she starts walking before too long. CRAZY is all I have to say. She's a feisty, determined lil' monkey. I "dread" changing time and getting her dressed....I literally have to wrestle her to get her dressed. I probably burn the most calories then! In fact, today my sister Holly was over and she was kind enough to try to get her dressed. I glanced over minutes later to see Harper playing in her diaper....Holly said " she wouldn't let me get her dressed." :)
Hope everyone who actually checks in and reads this had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We sure did....Lance and I both took off 10 days of work! We had great "family" time, and actual time alone TWICE in a week! That's a first since kids! We realize we do actually need to take more time out for each other.....:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Your dad and I really enjoy your website. Keep up the good work! You should seriously consider becoming a photographer, the pictures are awesome!!!

Diana and Dad

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

I can't believe that she took a couple of steps...wow! Look out now-at least Brady can chase her for you. =)

Heidi said...

Thanks, Diana and Dad....I doubt I could really be a photographer....but thanks for the compliment! I'll stick with making people look beautiful! :)
Heidi

Joni said...

AWWW... SUCH A CUTE LITTLE DARLING~ ESPECIALLY THE LEOPARD OUTFIT :) I NEED A COPY OF THESE PICTURES :)

Summer said...

oh my goodness, i must know where you found the leopard print outfit! soooo cute!

hope you are doing well :)

xoxo

S