Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 5th to us!


So 5 years ago today there was a big blizzard and a WEDDING! I had prayed for snow for our wedding day, and it came abundantly. God has blessed us abundantly in more ways than we could ever have hoped for in our marriage. Through good times, hard times, and just everyday "craziness" there is no other person I'd rather be with. Happy anniversary to us! :) XOXO I love you, babe. Your my best friend. :) Thanks for loving me and putting up with some of my nonsense. And maybe someday I'll sleep through the snoring. :)

4 comments:

Joni said...

what a cute couple :) I'm so sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniv!! :) Praying God will continue to bless & strengthen your marriage!! Love you guys!

Kristy said...

Happy Anniversary, guys!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! don't you just LOVE looking back at your pictureS? Very cute picture!

Jessica said...

Love the new header!! Congrats on 5 years together!!