Monday, February 11, 2008

Lifehouse's Everything Skit

Please take time to watch this video/skit and the words. Lance and I had a great weekend alone together celebrating our 5 yr anniversary. (a week early)We had a great time talking and reflecting on God's greatness in our lives. We talked about how truely blessed we are, and not with "material" things. What Christ has done for us is truely amazing. I happened to see this video last night when we got home, and it touched me....especially after our conversation. Christ is really truely EVERYTHING. Nothing else in this world could ever satisfy or fill any void in our hearts. We are so thankful for Christ saving us from our sins, blessing us with each other, and are two beautiful children. There's no other place in life I'd rather be. How about you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have someone pretty awesome & special that watched your darlings so you & Lance could have time alone :)
I'm glad you two had the time together alone & can look back at all the blessings God has given you and the marriage He blessed you with! I pray for you guys always!!!
XXOOOX