Tuesday, July 29, 2008

look out everyone....I'm camera CRAZY!!! :)

So a huge huge thankyou to my incredible husband for allowing me to purchase a new camera!!! I don't really know how to work the silly thing yet...but already I'm IN LOVE with it!!! I'm pretty sure it's fast enough to capture the moments I want to freeze. Since I can't freeze time and my babies are growing way too fast.....hopefully I can get some good shots to look back on. I'm a lil' camera crazy these days (maybe it's because I only have like 2 baby pictures of myself....hmm....what's up with that mother? oh, yeah...I was a "forgotten middle child"....and I still use this excuse at the age of 30) :)

So here are a few pics from the other day @ my moms house. Here is Harper and her 13 day younger cousin Corbin.

They are the cutest...aren't they?! I could squeeze them all day! :)

2 comments:

girlie girl said...

Great shots! Have fun!

Joni said...

I have the cutest nieces & nephews ;) XXOOOX