Monday, December 1, 2008

because she is so sweet...

Norah at 2 weeks old.
This poor girl has had more pics taken of her. :) For my family who has not met Norah yet or has not seen her since she was born....this is a glimpse of her cuteness. It's funny....her mommy who is probably exhausted says she loves the 10 month stage or so....to me, I love it all...but this stage is probably my favorite. It goes so fast. We are excited cuz we get to keep her overnight one night after Christmas! I figure I very rarely sleep through the night anyways due to my sweet kiddos who like to get up, so why not? :)

3 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

Heidi-you do a great job taking pics!! She sure is sweet. No, I am not on facebook. I figure it's one more thing for me to keep up with right now. I think Stu is though. How was your Thanksgiving?

Joni said...

she's so sweet! this is probably my favorite age too! Can't wait to meet my sweet, little niece!

Anonymous said...

great job on all the pics of norah lynne!! you are a natural and she is a BEAUTY!!
XO
lynne