Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Okay, so this picture STILL cracks me up! Such personalities @ one yr old....and into our thirties. 31 to be exact....:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweetest dearest friend of ages! You are still my best friend....secret or not. :) There is none better. Time, distance, whatever it may be...that we hate talking on the phone?! I am still so thankful for YOU for our childhood memories, our teenage talks, our desires to know God more, our laughs, fears, tears, Gloria Jeans, our more grown up conversations. You have been such a part of my life then and now and I want you to know how special you are to me. You are an incredible gal and God has molded me through you. Hope your day was GREAT and hope our SINGING didn't hurt your ears. :) Harper was looking at us like we lost our minds....:)
love ya G....can't wait to spend time with you soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Heidi,
You are so sweet! What you said made my eyes fill up with tears, for real! I cherish our friendship too--it has really been one beautiful gift from the Lord. And your singing was awesome!!! That made me laugh so hard, and I haven't erased the message yet. Thanks again for making me feel so special on my 31st b-day!