Monday, December 10, 2007

a cold icy weekend....

Brady eating our cookies and Harper likes to watch cartoons now.
What a great weekend to be stuck at home with a sick little one and all the ice...we decided it was time to make Christmas cookies while we had the chance. It was fun and relaxing in a way, we had Christmas music playing and a fire going. Brady is my helper in the kitchen....but I think he ended up eating more cookies than actual helping! This week Harper came down with RSV and a double ear infection. She ran a 102 temp all week so she slept alot, watched cartoons, and watched us. She's been such a sick little monkey, we are praying she gets better soon! I'm so tired of the sickness! We've had an awful lot of sickness going on here the last few months! Of course the hubby has been healthy, he has an incredible or unhuman immune system I think. :) I'm getting so excited for Christmas...maybe not quite as excited as Brady though. Yesterday he told me that if he's a really good boy maybe he can get a t-r-s-t-u-v-(he spelled)....we apparantly "spell" alot of words out these days since he listens so intently. I asked him what t-r-s-t-u-v- even spelled....he said a "treat". :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I hope Harper is feeling better. I am sure that was not much fun! The pictures of the kids are adorable! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Jessica said...

Oh I feel for you! I hope that Harper is better now! Ethan had RSV at 3 months and we spent 7 days in the hospital...poor thing. You would do anything to be sick for them so they can be kids and play! Love your new pics!