Friday, December 14, 2007

We've come a long way, baby....

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY to my "secret" best friend!!!! :) Were we really nerdy or what?! :) Seriously, you are so special to me. I am so thankful to have such a close friend like you for 30 YEARS! I love our baby pictures together! So glad to have these, I will always treasure them! I am so blessed to go thru life with a friend like you....how many memories we've shared, crazy times, lots of laughs, lots of meaningful conversation, and lots of Gloria Jeans's cappuccinos. I love that we don't skip a beat. Hope your day was special....I tried and tried to get a hold of you....your answering machine is not on?! I LOVE YA, girl!

"aunt Gretchen" how my kids adore you...:)

3 comments:

girlie girl said...

I love your big permy hair - takes me back! :)

Heidi said...

Sorry,"G"...I don't know why it wouldn't let you comment on here. Guess we are having trouble w/ phone and computer these days. :) Hope your day was special.

gretchita said...

Okay,
Since I now can comment, I will. =)
Thanks again for such a sweet tribute to me...even though I've already seen this, it made me smile so BIG again just reading & looking at the pics! You are such a GREAT FRIEND!!!