Sunday, December 23, 2007

a year in review

We can't believe it's already Christmas and the end of another year! This year has been extra special to us with the birth of our daughter and Brady's long awaited playmate and sister. We feel so incredibly blessed, and are thankful for our complete family. Harper's middle name is GRACE.... her name is extra special to me. I wanted a daughter with a somewhat "unique" name and yet I knew forsure I wanted Grace to be a part of her name. Grace because of what it is. God's GRACE is so evident in our lives....
how beautiful the word, yet even more the meaning of it. We hope you enjoy this short video. HE does make EVERYTHING GLORIOUS!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a talented lil mom you are heidi...hair, pictures, video editing, blogging...what will you come up with next!!
i love checkin in on your blog and seeing your adorable kids!!
merry christmas, friend!!
love you!
lynne

Heidi said...

Thanks, Lynne....:) I better just stick with hair and being a mom though, huh?! Give your kiddos hugs for me....have a Merry Christmas!
HEIDI

girlie girl said...

That's a great video. I'm really impressed! Thanks for sharing! Hopefull I'll get to see you soon!

gretchita said...

I LOVED the video!!! How cute of your family and kids! My favorite part was when Harper was rolling over and Brady had to roll over with her...what a scream! =)