Thursday, August 28, 2008

a month of birthdays...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated) to my dad (Aug 9)....and to 2 of my sisters who share a birthday on August 25th. I've been meaning to find a few "old" pics of you girls....but the few that I have of you may be ones that you'd rather me NOT post on here. So you are spared. BUT....I love you all. Since I didn't sing you a bday song....here is a note to you.

Tweeter: you are a beautiful young woman who is all grown up now! I still remember the day you were born....you were such a cute chubby chubby monkey. :) We would all fight over who got to feed you your bottle.
Robin: I look up to you as I always have, and still in my thirties your the one I always go to for advice.
I love you both so much. If I can still find a picture....I'm definetly posting it.
Tomorrow is my hubs birthday! His last year in his thirties! :)

0 comments: