Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who are you and what are you looking at?!?

Just curious to see exactly who reads this blog?! I get quite a few hits on here but only a select few comments and all you fellow "blog stalkers".....come out and tell me who you are. We all do it....blog stalking, I'll be the first to admit it. :) I know alot of you who already read this, but I'm curious anyways. Just leave your name and one or more interesting fact about you that is funny or interesting. I'll go first:
My full name is Heidi Jo....which I went by most of my life. I tend to be described as "quiet" or "mysterious" by people alot, although the people that know me the best would probably say the opposite. I tend to be reserved until you really get to know me. I like to make up random silly songs and can make a song to anything. Just ask my sisters or my fam. I absolutely think it is hilarious when people trip and fall....I can't control myself and I can laugh till I cry. I'm a lil' addictive and obsessive with alot of things depending on the week. Starbucks always....I'm always trying to quit. And to top it off....I have only vacuumed once since I've been married! (my hubby is truely wonderful and I'm pathetic I know.)
Okay so there you have it. COME FORWARD...tell me about yourself! :) Family can be excluded I guess unless your willing....Tweeter you can pass since you can't figure out how to "comment".....:) Oh, and I should mention I don't care at all who reads this....I just gets so many random hits a day and I'm curious to see who you are. :)

13 comments:

Kasey said...

Well, Heidi, you know I'm a faithful reader. And for some reason, I also do pretty well at commenting on your blog. I'm not sure why, I'm usually a silent stalker on most blogs, so you should feel honored. I think most people know when I'm reading their blogs, because who else would be reading in Zurich, Switzerland. There is no way for me to hide. There is nothing too interesting for me to tell you about because you probably already know it. I'm pretty much an open book, always wearing my feelings on my sleeve!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi
I am going to admit to stalking your blog!! It's your friend Mandy from Roanoke. I starting checking your blog out when Kristy started her blog. I have never left a comment, so I thought it was about time- sorry it took so long!! Your family so adorable. It is so neat to see what God has done in your life! Anyway, thanks for sharing your pics. Have a great week.

Danae said...

Hey Heidi its your old neighbor...miss you anyway lets see....sometimes i get the sudden burst of engery and just yell or sing at the top of my lungs....ask Steve sometime about the time we where at the mall christmas shopping.....Lets get together soon

Heidi said...

to KASEY: I'm honored...now you could be my fav cous. :)
to MANDY: HI! :) You should start a blog too so I can keep up w/ you and your darlings. Good to hear from you...keep in touch.
to DANAE: you are one crazy girl....you remind me of someone I know....me! No wonder you are so freakin' cool.

Kristy said...

You know I'm a faithful not-so-quiet reader :) I love seing your family grow & hearing about the funny things your kids do & say! Hmmmmm, as for me: you know I'm a lil' crazy & that I love to shop, read, camp, eat, photography, and my fav. drink?!? yep...you got it. Pina Colada's. Anyway, That about sums me up :) I love my JESUS & am thankful for my family & friends like YOU! Have a GREAT weekend!

PS- alright, now you have to answer my questions on my blog =) You copped-out! Not all of everyone's answers are right! (in fact alot are wrong)

S & L Gutwein said...

Heidi-I also am another reader and I'm not sure how I exactly found your blog but I'm so glad that I did! Now I can keep up with you and your adorable family! I really don't have anything too interesting to tell...I am training for a mini-marathon this fall so that's keeping me busy!

Lori said...

Hey Heidi -
I'm a silent blog-stalker. Most of the time, I'm looking at blogs about 2 weeks after a post, so I feel like my comments will be too late. Anyway, I do like to check in on you guys and see what you're up to, especially since I'm so bad at keeping in touch any other way!

Lori said...

Hey Heidi -
I'm a silent blog-stalker. Most of the time, I'm looking at blogs about 2 weeks after a post, so I feel like my comments will be too late. Anyway, I do like to check in on you guys and see what you're up to, especially since I'm so bad at keeping in touch any other way!

Unknown said...

Hey Heid-
It's Geege and you already know I read your blog. Looking forward to getting together soon.

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

We probably don't know much about each other so I was having a good time getting to know you better. I enjoy reading blogs and following peoples lives. Oh, right, I know Heidi from church!

About me:
Most people would say I'm an energy nut that is overly outgoing and talks to much. This is all true, but balance seems to be a word that comes to mind way to much because, I lack it. I'm either full of energy or dead to the world. I'm either one extreme or another, rarely a calm/controlled person ; ) Oh, and I also ramble a lot!!!!

Joni said...

ok.... I admit it! I look at your blog quite often ;) XXOOOX

Tiffany said...

You have such an awesome blog with some great pics of you and your family! I'm horrible at commenting, plus I'm usually so far behind... but keep up the great posts!

Unknown said...

Hey Heid,
It's about time I've gotten on here again! You know that I love looking at your blog, it's just that I get a little behind in looking sometimes. I don't mind leaving comments now and again either--it's fun!
Okay, my weird interesting fact. My hubby likes to tell everyone this b/c he thinks it's so gross, but my favorite sandwich is one slice of wheat bread, peanut butter, Doritos (regular kind), salami, turkey, co-jack cheese. YUM!!! You gotta try it!