Tuesday, October 14, 2008

because I was "TAGGED"

Okay, so Kristy "tagged" me to list 7 interesting facts about myself. I don't believe I'm too interesting, but here goes:
1. I always wash my hair at night
2. I'm addicted to caffeine...Starbucks knows me.
3. I have a tattoo...and think they are cool, I'd probably have more if my hubby liked them.
4. I hate talking on the phone....which can make me a bad friend sometimes. Sorry all.
5. I don't put makeup on UNLESS I leave the house.
6. I secretly wish I was a famous country singer
7. I 'm pretty independent...I even go see movies by myself sometimes. (Yep! ;) )
So now I am going to "TAG" a few of you....JONI, TONI, CALLIE, AMBERLY. I'll be checking. :)

2 comments:

toni said...

Oooooo!!!!! Fun, fun!!!! I'd do it! I'll have to wait for tomorrow though, I have to think of seven things. I don't know if they will be interesting or just crazy?? See you tomorrow!

S & L Gutwein said...

I didn't realize you had already been tagged...I guess I was a little late! Enjoyed yours!