Wednesday, October 15, 2008

one attempt.

It seemed like a good idea @ the time. However what I had "pictured" in my head for a good family photo...didn't quite resemble what was in my mind. Why does my family not get so excited about pictures as me? I love pictures. Love them. Almost as much as I love Starbucks. I love pictures of my sweet family....but my sweet family does not love pictures as much as their momma. Here is proof of what an attempt to a family photo of us can be: Now come on. Seriously.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! That is hilarious! I think it's the perfect Christmas Picture! The look on your face of complete disgust is hilarious! As for Lance.....well.....it speaks for itself! :)

ps-love your blog's 'new look'

pss-did Nov 1st work for anyone else?? 'Cause (don't hate me) but I don't think that will work for us.

girlie girl said...

Your expression actuallty tops Lances....I can almost hear you! LOL! I feel your pain.

2 boys said...

My family and I attend Eastview and really enjoy reading these blogs. I think the picture of your family is SO FUNNY! We have 2 boys and reminds me so much of how my husband and boys are about dreaded pics!!!!!!!! :)

megs @ whadusay said...

Love it - that one definately deserves a place above the mantel!

Unknown said...

Funny! My hubby doesn't like taking so many pics either. But I think it's so much fun! =) I also like your new look.

Joni said...

I love it!!!! :) I think this should be your Christmas picture!!
XXOOOOX

Jen Sass said...

cracks me up!! Men...they just don't understand the improtance of a good picture!=)