Monday, September 8, 2008

a day at the park.



I'm a bit behind on things I've wanted to post...these are from a few weeks ago. A friend of mine from years ago called when she was in town and we met up @ the park with our kiddos. These kids are adorable and so sweet. And their mommy is one of the coolest people I know, and rates one of the best roommates EVER! Their mom and I lived together for a brief time...when I moved in we didn't really know each other but had some late night talks and some fun laughs in that time. "J" I am so glad you called me and we could get together! It was great to see you and your darling, darling kids. Love ya. :)

1 comments:

Jen Sass said...

Heid-I had a great time getting together..we'll definately have to plan another one! Your little pumpkins are adorable!! Talk to you soon
Jen