Thursday, September 4, 2008

our chubby monkey.


These pictures are from last month that I forgot I had. She is growing up so fast. Friday she will be 17 months old! She finally weighs in at 20 pounds so we got to turn her around in her carseat last month. You would think she weighs alot more than that considering how she always has food in both hands and her mouth. Don't even try to get a doughnut away from her....she'll yell at you. :) A few things we know she enjoys....blueberries, cottage cheese, lasagna, and doughnuts. She is seriously a funny silly chubby monkey. We are having so much fun with her and she makes us laugh all the time. These pictures are quite "serious" of her.....definetly doesn't show her silly personality.

2 comments:

Joni said...

she is the most beautiful girl ever born!!!!! :) SERIOUSLY!!!! give her lots of hugs & kisses for me!!

Tara said...

Your kids are so adorable! I meant to comment awhile back, I love looking at your blog!