Monday, September 8, 2008

thankful for my fingers & awesome people.

Hair
I shaved my hair off back in June. It is growing back so fast! I went in yesterday to have it trimmed up and thinned out a bit. I don't know what Heidi does when she cuts my hair but I believe that her fingers contain magic. I am always amazed at what she can do with my hair! When I went in yesterday- it looked okay- when I left- it looked longer, not puffy and looked so much better!!!! Picture below for proof.......She rocks, plain and simple. Plus she introduced me to some conditioner that is the best conditioner I have ever tried! She rocks.



I was catching up on some of my friends blogs this afternoon for a bit...when I came across Toni. I had no idea she wrote this last week in her blog, but it just totally made my day! I was in need of a "pick me up" today....and God just indeed blessed me with her words. I was just saying the other night to Lance that I hope that when I'm older that I will still have an awesome clientele....you know I worry sometimes that my clients won't think I'm as hip/cool anymore...silly maybe, but something I can worry about. But Toni's words just boosted my ego a ton and makes me so excited to go to work this week. I absolutely love what I do for a living and since I will probably never retire....it is words like these that keep me focused. Thanks so much Toni! You are beautiful with long hair, short hair, buzzed hair, and buzzed hair growing out!!! :) Oh and by the way, Toni buzzed her hair off for a very noble and loving reason....her mom. Her mom has cancer and Toni surprised her when she started her chemo. Pray for her mom and family as they are going through some tough times.

0 comments: