Tuesday, October 2, 2007

6 MONTHS OLD...







Well, my baby girl is 6 months old this week! Can't believe how she's growing and changing so fast! Harper is so incredibly sweet....we kiss her and kiss her and KISS HER! She is such a joy in our household. We've decided that she is as easygoing as you can get, yet she is aggressive in what she wants. We think as she gets older she is going to be fun loving, laid back, and not afraid of ANYTHING. She has such a sweet spirit about her....so precious. I think the only time she ever cries is if she is over tired...otherwise she's a happy little girl. :)
Today we had her doctor appt....she is now 14 pounds 10oz. She has almost double her size since birth. She is in the 25% for weight and height.....a petite little one. (Brady was always in the 75% for height) She may have my mother in law and sis in laws petite genes....we shall see. She had to get 4 shots today, plus the flu shot....Lance is always the one to hold her down, but today I had to do it for the first time by myself. :( So sad. Brady and I both looked at each other w/ tears in our eyes as she was screaming with each shot. And for those of you who know me well...NO, I did NOT pass out! (I didn't look though!) :) Hopefully she'll be a tougher cookie than her mom. Brady was so sad that she was so upset....all the way home he talked about why they did that to her. He's starting to be the protective big brother. :)
Anyways....we are so thankful for our sweet baby girl....she is so loved, especially by her big brother. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....so cute! Isn't God so good?!

Joni said...

that is a sweet message anonymous gave you :)
Harper is absolutely adorable!!! Why didn't you mention anything about her being petite like your side?!?! :)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,Heidi Jo!! :)
XXOXXO

girlie girl said...

You have a blog! This is great!!!! I've been so bad lately about keeping up with mine! Brady has changed so much! It's good to "see" you :)