Monday, October 15, 2007

Rough day for some....

Brady had to go to the doctor the other day for a quick anemia test...they pricked his finger to get some blood samples. While we were there I thought "hey, I should get the flu shot for him too while we are here." Much to my surprise he flipped out screaming like you wouldn't believe....I think the entire office heard him! He didn't say a word all the way home, then when we got home he sat on this chair and literally frowned and didn't say anything for almost a half an hour! Of course I thought it was quite funny so I had to take pictures...he didn't even crack a smile! Afterwards he finally spoke up and said "why did you make them give me a shot?" I realized then that he thought I was doing it to "punish" him!!!! Life is rough isn't it? For it's the pain in life that makes you stronger. :) Don't you wish somedays your biggest worry was getting a shot?!

3 comments:

Joni said...

poor little guy :(
These pictures crack me up!!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Heidi! That is absolutely hilarious! His expression is priceless and with his little finger all bandaged up. Too sweet!

shannon said...

Im so glad you got a snapshot of this. Its even better than I imagined! He's pretty mad! Still looking cute...