Saturday, October 20, 2007

indescribable heartache for a mommy...

Recently I came across a blog that has totally captivated me. It's absolutely heartbreaking....about a baby girl named Copeland. Her mom had started a blog when she was pregnant and found out her baby girl had Edwards syndrome. Her writing is absolutely amazing as she shares and pours out her raw emotions of losing her baby girl when she was only 8 days old. I stayed up one night late reading every journal entry and bawled my eyes out. My heart aches for this mommy and I hope others like you can pray for her and her family as well. It has impacted my life greatly after reading her story about baby Copeland. If you are interested...I added her link under my "friendly bloggers". She is grieving so much right now and needs prayers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the blog from Boothe...makes you really want to hug and kiss your babies, huh!? Thanks so much for sharing...put my day into perspective while the first tooth has popped and fussiness is frequent :) Your heart aches when they ache but would rather have them screaming about a tooth than not with you at all! All my love, Rachel