Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekend away...

We went to Indiana this weekend to visit my brother and his family. It was such a great weekend! We all went to the Indi zoo one day....it was a great zoo! We got to "pet" sharks...

see lots of neat animals....Brady enjoyed the "farm" animals alot too.
He was so excited to "see something else" as he put it...always on the go. He couldn't wait to see what was next! We saw a dolphin show that was really fun too.The babies did extremely well despite the heat and such a long day. Here's a pic of Harper getting Lance in the face...she was cracking up! She was thrilled to be out of her carseat! :)
After the zoo we all headed to P.F. Changs for a yummy meal....one of our favorite places to eat! Brady loves the white rice! :) We go for the lettuce wraps.
Here is my baby exhausted after a long, fun weekend. He loves being around his cousins so much! I'm sure he wears them out though! :) Thanks Jeremy, Angie, and girls for such a great time! We love spending time with you! :)

3 comments:

Joni said...

what a fun weekend :) I love my family!! I'm so bummed my camera quit working!!
SUCH CUTE KIDS!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree...what fun and what cute kids they all are! :) I will remain anonymous. :)

Jessica said...

Looks like such a great weekend! Keep the pics coming! I love seeing them all!