Wednesday, October 17, 2007

East to West by Casting Crowns

So I was driving to work this morning and this song came on the radio....I had heard of it recently but had never actually sat and listened to the words, I don't know why, maybe it's because I can never "hear" them cuz I have a 3 yr old in the back seat talking or should I say shouting about something and a 6 month old who complains the whole time she is in the truck for some reason. Well...I enjoy wednesdays a.m. after I drop them off with grandma and head to work because I can actually hear the radio and music I love to listen to! I really enjoy music, and God has spoke to me alot thru music over the years. It made me think back to where GOD found me, and when I first actually "grasped" the truth that had surrounded me for so long. But it's not about me holding on to God, but more GOD is the one that is holding on to ME...there's great peace and confidence in that! One of my fav books in the Bible is John...because of this great truth. Anyways...I could go on and on but I don't want to give a sermon...:) just pause my project playlist of songs (the pink thing playing music on the right side of my blog) and push play and just listen to this song! (the video is pretty cool too.) I love it....:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Casting Crowns song too...it's soooo good for us just to remember God's great love for us through Christ Jesus, and to remember that He is the One who keeps us safe, secure, and in our Father's hands, even though we keep on sinning and making the same stupid mistakes time and again. Praise the LORD for His great love and forgivenss!! And praise Jesus for giving us eternal life and freedom from being slaves to our sin!!!!

Heidi said...

amen, sistah. :) love ya!